Customized remote control to improve your performance!
Experience customized app control. Take your percussion practice and performance to a new level.
- Read music and scroll lyrics
- Trigger backing tracks and effects
- Customize DAW and MIDI control
- Capture video, photo, and more!
TAP Transceiver Performance
- At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry with maximum operating range.
- Lightweight and durable construction allows you to throw it your gear bag and go.
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge.
- TAP Transceiver works with devices that have Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection. (Early model iPads will not work.)
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Power Saving - Automatically turns off when the host tablet or computer is turned off.
TAP Transceiver Customization
- May be used with external momentary triggers, such as the Roland BT-1.
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple devices: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for max customization.