The AirTurn BT200S Series combines the features and performance of the BT200 series with the look and feel of a traditional stompbox style pedal, you can even use a 9v power supply. Built from heavy duty polymer with industrial-grade steel switches. Unlike metal cases, our polymer case doesn’t interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck! With the ability to customize computer keyboard and MIDI commands, it’s the perfect app controller for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, DJ’s, recording engineers, and more!
The perfect pedal for Digital Audio Workstation control. Using our free customization app, AirTurn Manager, assign your favorite hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts to a BT200S Series pedal for hands-free recording and editing control. Arm tracks, start/stop recording and playback, toggle metronome, undo actions, solo/mute tracks, and anything else your computer keyboard can do!
The BT200S Series is ideal for controlling DMX lighting fixtures via MIDI commands. With the ability to customize MIDI commands using the AirTurn Manager App, the BT200S Series can effortlessly control many lighting programs, allowing artists to take control over their light show. Most lighting programs can assign a MIDI note or CC to a lighting parameter, this allows users to customize their pedal for their specific lighting needs.
For simple and hands-free MIDI control, the BT200S series does it all! Assign any MIDI CC, Program Change, or Note to each switch with any value you want! Trigger clips and samples, start/stop loops, change presets, toggle effects, the MIDI world is your oyster! Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- At 150+ feet, we lead the industry with maximum operating range.
- Unlike metal cases, our polymer design doesn't interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck!
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, you can even use a 9v power supply.
- Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have the latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection. (Early model iPads will not work.)
- Quiet operation steel switches deliver a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Power Saving - Automatically turns off when the host tablet or computer is turned off.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors.
Some Android versions do not contain some necessary drivers to run the AirTurn Manager. If you cannot see the AirTurn Manager in the app store on your device, then unfortunately it is not compatible.
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.