Manage your PDF sheet music library, create playlists, and make annotations with MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC computers. With MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC, you can carry your entire music library with you wherever you go. Find any piece instantly. Create playlists and customize effortless page turns. View music in a variety of formats: zoomed half page, full page, rotated portrait (for non-Mac supported graphics cards), and double page views. Annotate your music with digital ink in multiple colors non-destructively.
MusicReader PDF 4 works with all PDF files natively. MusicReader PDF 4 comes with a full set of musicians' tools, including:
A music library. Store your sheet music and find it easily and quickly. The library also has playlist support so you can make lists of pieces for rehearsals and performances. Categorized according to title, composer, genre, instrument and instrumentation.
Turn half or whole pages. MusicReader can turn half pages or whole pages to make it easier to play without interruption. Or view two pages of music on one screen.
- Annotate in multiple colors and line widths. It is also possible to draw predefined symbols and highlight certain locations in the music. All annotations can be easily erased.
Zoom to 8x original size. The sheet music can be displayed in full size without any bars and/or menus on screen, making the music optimally readable.
- Tune your instrument while viewing the sheet music. The tuner can generate tones or listen to what you play. Multiple pitches and notes are supported.
- Multiple tempos and beats. Use the built-in metronome to set tempo and beats. For some music the metronome can even follow the sheet music and turn pages automatically.
- Play CD's and music files. Use this feature to play along with a recording or for studying the music. For some sheet music, the music player can even follow the music and turn pages automatically.
- Record your performance. With the sound recorder you can record and play your performances and save them in multiple formats. Existing sheet music can be scanned and converted to MusicReader format. Quality enhancements are automatically applied to all scans for improved readability.
- Convert file formats with MusicConvert. Read file formats like PDF, GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. Print digital music directly from files or websites to convert to MusicReader file formats. MusicReader automatically detects measures and allows for easy navigation throughout your music scores
For more information on MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC, click here.
Both Mac and PC versions of MusicReader PDF 4 are included in the CD.
MusicReader PDF 4 Software compatibility
- For Mac: Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- For Windows: Requires Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/Windows XP